As I may have mentioned once or twice recently (heh), I wrote a book about exploring the back road way to belonging: remaining in Christ and relaxing in the places God has you today. It’s called Back Roads to Belonging, and it releases August 6th!
The real deal copy of the book arrived this week, and I’m over the moon about its design. It’s so warm and welcoming, and that’s exactly what I hope and pray the words on the inside come across to you, too.
Preorder bonuses are FREE gifts from me to you that you receive when you buy the book at any point before the book releases on August 6th. Whether you preordered the book back in January or you wait to it early August, you qualify to get the preorder bonuses for FREE.
What do you get when you preorder the book? I’m so glad you asked! You will receive the following:
- A monthly guide for deepening your sense of belonging with God, yourself, your priority people, and your community.
- An 18-month calendar as well as weekly calendar pages featuring original watercolor paintings, gorgeous hand-lettering, and space for you to record the intentional steps taken toward your place and people.
- A small group companion guide to help you explore your back road with others in a meaningful, enriching way.
- A FREE audiobook download of Back Roads to Belonging as soon as it is available! (Glory be!) Watch for another email in August detailing how you can claim yours.
With the exception of the audiobook, all the items are available for immediate download once you preorder the book and fill out the form!
So how do you get a hold of these bonuses for yourself?
- Preorder the book from your favorite bookseller.
- Fill out this form here.
- Look for the email in your inbox with a link to download all the preorders! You will need to download them on your computer as the file is too big to download on your phone. If it doesn’t show up in your inbox after a few moments, check your spam folder.
A few more specifics about the preorder bonuses:
First, the monthly guide offers tools to not only help us feel and know we belong, but to help us deepen our sense of belonging by bringing others in, too. Inside this guide, I offer you ideas (with loads of links!) for each month that will help you deepen your sense of belonging in four key areas: belonging to God, belonging to self, belonging to your priority people (aka your closest family and friends), as well as belonging to your community. It’s golden, y’all!
This monthly guide can be used in conjunction with the gorgeous weekly and monthly calendars, too, or on its own.
Speaking of those weekly and monthly calendars, I want to highlight the talented artists behind the artwork and hand lettering. The 17 month calendar (as well as the weekly calendar pages) features 17 original watercolor paintings by nature artist Lana Gibson (find her on instagram @stateofapril). And both calendars feature hand lettering by the gifted Leah Kelly (find her on Instagram @leallylettering). I’m so grateful for their art; their singular work has really made these calendars a sight to behold!
You can see that I’ve printed mine and had them spiral bound (at Staples), but you can use yours in whatever way you want!
And finally, while the book is certainly the framework for the small group companion guide, it also includes extra Bible verses to study, thoughtful questions and stories, and spaces for journaling.
That’s all for now, dearies. May these gifts + the book help you know a deeper sense of belonging as God’s child and Christ’s beloved, first and foremost, and within your environment as well.
Sending you lots of love,