The Changing Nest is a digital download with daily readings, verses, and prayers.
Do you need…
- help naming the losses and the good things found within this season of change?
- preparing for what’s to come so you have more peace where you are now–and where you’ll be tomorrow?
- a come alongside friend who gets how you’re feeling right now–and offers a hopeful perspective on what you can expect in the future?
If so, I wrote The Changing Nest: A Twelve Day Devotional for the Mom of the Graduate for you.
I don’t like the term “Empty Nest.” Just because our kids grow up and move out doesn’t mean our homes won’t still be a place of joy and familiarity for them and us.
It doesn’t mean that we won’t still have an important role to play in their adult lives.
It doesn’t mean that we parents are suddenly relinquished to some kind of rocking chair in the corner, the best part of our lives now over.
Our nests may be changing, but they sure aren’t empty.
Within The Changing Nest you’ll find:
- Twelve days of stories and solid, meaningful encouragement including a focus verse for each day that will help you have a hopeful perspective of this changing season.
- Twelve daily prayers for the mom of the graduate.
- A bonus page of Scripture-based prayers for the graduate.
God wants us to know His goodness in the land of the living today as much as He did when our kids were still inside our homes.
If you’re the mom of a graduate and the term “Empty Nest” (or “Emptier Nest,” if you still have younger kids at home!) is more a downer than a delight, I’ve been where you are. The Changing Nest was written with you in mind.