The Changing Nest: A 12-Day Devotional for the Mom of the Graduate is a digital resource that will benefit you by:
- Helping you name the losses and the good things found within this season of change.
- Preparing you for what’s to come so you have more peace where you are now–and where you’ll be tomorrow.
- Acting as a come alongside friend who gets how you’re feeling right now–and offers a hopeful perspective on what you can expect in the future.
If you’re the mom of a graduate and the term “Empty Nest” (or “Emptier Nest,” if you still have younger kids at home!) is more a downer than a delight, then I wrote this devotional for you. It’s called The Changing Nest because I believe it more aptly describes our stage of life. Just because our kids grow up and move out doesn’t mean our homes won’t still be a place of joy and familiarity for them and us. It doesn’t mean that we won’t still have an important role to play in their adult lives. It doesn’t mean that we parents are suddenly relinquished to some kind of rocking chair in the corner, the best part of our lives now over.
Our nests may be changing, but they sure aren’t empty.
Within The Changing Nest, you’ll find:
- Twelve days of stories + solid, meaningful encouragement including a focus verse for each day that will help you have a hopeful perspective of this changing season.
- Twelve daily prayers for the mom of the graduate.
- A bonus page of Scripture-based prayers for the graduate.
Once you complete your purchase of the devotional, you’ll receive an email with the digital download in its entirety. If it doesn’t show up, please check your spam! If you’d like to gift a friend with a copy, simply add her email instead of yours at checkout.
Grab your copy above, and grab onto the idea that while your nest may be changing, it can still be full of good things.
PS: When prompted to do so on the checkout page, you’ll want to UNCHECK the box located right above the “Place Order” button that reads, “I would like to receive exclusive emails with discounts and product information (optional).” If that box is checked, you will receive communication from the e-commerce plugin company, not me.